Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Help me and my step son on or video game woes?

i need help on my game it is called viva pinata for the xbox360 i mean im 38 years old and i cant figure it out PLEASE HELP BEFORE I GO CRAZY!!!!!!!!! i might also need some help with the power rangers game for the ps1 i cant beat the final boss it is hard and i feel like a noob i need somehelp before i cry and if i get a good answer ill give you my wii i tried the hockey game2k9 but i got lazy from all thatfist swinging so i bought an xbox 360 andps3 but i gave the ps3 to an orphan but then i realized he doesnt have electricty so i let him crash at my crib he needs help on some dumb game calle call of duty 4 he says he cant get online? i dont get thepoint of that i wold rather play pinata! please help us

No comments:

Post a Comment