Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I love spending time with my granddaughter. I know others who won't even babysit theirs - Thoughts?

They are missing out. I don't even think there is a such thing as babysitting your grandchild. People who don't spend time with their grandchildren on missing out on some important times in their life and they will realize that when it's too late and their grandchildren are grown and don't want anything to do with them because they really don't know them that well because there was never any bonding time. My mom spends so much time with my daughter. She was there when she was born, she saw her take her first breath, she saw her take her first step and now my daughter is 13 my mom is still their with her supporting her. My mom and and my daughter have a very special relationship and I think that's very important. So for those grandparents who don't want to spend time with their grandkids I don't feel sorry for them when they're all alone and have no one.

No comments:

Post a Comment