Thursday, August 18, 2011

Interested or just being nice, I've been out of the dating game so embarring?

I very much agree with the other person that answered you! Keep a close eye, you might not know him as well as you think yet! Take it slow and always remember that the most important thing in a relationship is COMUNICATION, and if that is not respected that means someone is concealing something (smoke and mirrors). Hey might seem like a sweet prince with white gloves, but at there weekest moments, that is when you see their real colors. Like I said, keep a close eye. And watch out for any patterns where everytime that you turn out to feel embared or guilty over the outcomes of any confrontations. Personally a guy that appologizes that often and over the smallest things, is someone nervous, and nervous about what I wonder? Anyways, that is just my opinion. And I do wish you the best, hoping that there is a simple and good explanation and that things turn out great for you. Best of luck and hope that love is in your near future, if not with him, with someone genuinely nice for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment