Friday, August 19, 2011

What's wrong with me?

Lately my life has turned in a different direction. My point of views have changed drastically. Each day I'm learning to hate people more and more. I've been screwed over by a lot of girls. I used to imagine getting married and settling down someday, but now I want nothing to do with women. The female body still turns me on so I know I'm not , but I don't have a interest in girls anymore. My bestfriends tend to piss me off more and more just by the way they act. A cousin of mine who was like a little brother to me just irritates me because he lives on a power trip he got his senior year of high school. he finally started to get popular and now he thinks he's still hot ****. It's like everyone is fake and that all they seem to do in life is suck up and impress jerks and idiots. I used to be so open minded, I wanted to help everyone, I had dreams to change the world but now I think the world deserves to burn with me included in it. I've grown tired and weary of being there for the ones closest to me when it seems like I deal with everyone's problems and my own. What is happening to me? Am I just seeing things clearly for the first time, or have a couple of my screws become undone?

No comments:

Post a Comment