Friday, August 19, 2011

I feel horible plz i need advice?plz plz answer and help me out im having toughs of suicide!!!!!!?

omg my life is horrible people told me ex gf cheated on me idk if to belive that tho but other then that all my friend basicaly deserted me i feel so hopeless and i gavem me relationship my all she just said she didnt love me anymore right now i dont think she even cares about me when she used to be so great and nice to me i feel like my life ended i want to feel good but i cant everywhere i look i ahve a memory of her and i feel so alone and myserable what shoudl i do ? i need peopel to talk to but none answers my calls ims e mails i feel liek everyone just deserted me i really never did anythign for this to happen plz help idk what to do i feel liek dirt i need advvice i need confort im getting suicide toughts and i dotn really want to do that ims cared i have tried suicide before in my life in the past a long time ago my gf made my life great but now that shes gone well i got practicaly nothing ..plz help me out plz plz

No comments:

Post a Comment