Tuesday, August 9, 2011

How do i know if my mother in law is seperating me from my husband?

when me and my husband is happy together my mother in law creates fight between us she makes sure that me and my husbands fights but she pretends to be really good in front of her son i don't know what to do please help me because of her my husband misunderstands me in fact our is a love marriage but still she seperates us please help me she asks me if the only thing for you in this world can any mother in law question thier daughter in law like that and she says she is like my mother,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you know 1 thing my mother in law will PINCH THE KID AND AS WELL AS LULLABY THE BABY this is her character you people imagine the rest...................please save me

No comments:

Post a Comment