Saturday, August 13, 2011

Wat do u think of my plan of music?

When I graduate highschool I wanna walk\hitchhike\bus\ watever to go to california. I love to play guitar and I'm pretty good at it. So I wanna go to california and do the majority of the trip by foot or hitch hiking or taking a bus waever ad I specificaly wanna go to venice beach. Basically I wanna get away from my current life where I live now *** soon as I finsh up highschool I'll a couple months. But my favorite led zeppelin song is going to california and they say stuff that I always like "relatge to" like they say goin to california gonna get a frsh start goin to california with an achin in my heart. The other reason is in the movie tenacious d that's where ronnie james dio told jb to go to hollywood. Ya I know its a stupid reason. But anyway I have like 2500 bucks saved up for watever I might need. I also forgot to mention I'm a big metal head and love dio and his music and I listen to lots of maiden and priest and sabbbath. And some other stuff to like I like the who and jimi hendrix and the pistols and led zeppelin, one thing i dont really care for is death metal and stuff but thats not really relevant to the question. But any way I really wanna do this cause I'm hoping that on my way or wen I get there ill meet people who like the same music as me and would start. A band and stuff. But ya call it retarded but the only things id take with would be my accoustic guitar (and the case) and the money and a couple other things. Just don't make fun of me to much but id like to get some ones opinion on this. But playing guitar really is wat I love and wanna do so this is something that looks really cool to me. Also I'm doing the via my phone so sont be that that walways answers the question with "learn english" cause I've probably made several typos i asked this a couple days ago but only got like 1 answer so id really like to hear some other peoples opinoins

No comments:

Post a Comment