Friday, August 12, 2011

Strip Clubs...what is the real attraction?

I know men go to bond, hang out...bachelors parties, business deals, etc...but where my curiousity lies is what are you finding great enough to spend so much money there over and over? I have been several times and its interesting enough then gets dumb. And always makes me feel like I need to go home and shower. And on my way to the restroom once I saw a dancer coming out of the bathroom in a more lighted room and she was covered in zits and bruises. On stage, she looked great. All smoke and mirrors! And some guys are sitting there chowing down on wings without even mentioning what the kitchen looks like! Cracks me up. I ask, because I have a friend with an addiction and has spent a small fortune at one club. And his wife is ready to leave him. I just don't get it.So where is the draw to once you have seen it want to go back?

No comments:

Post a Comment